Club Records Section
Are you a record breaker?
If so make sure your name is listed here and let us know if it's not (see email link on home page)
Look in your age group below. If there's a time or distance you think you can beat then this could be the season you do it - go for it!
|TRACK AND FIELD CLUB RECORDS SINCE 1994|
|CROSS COUNTRY RECORDS SINCE 2004|
Click HERE for a spreadsheet of records from the Senior Section.
Records so far for 2017:
A final record for the 2017 T&F season - Jordan Kelly further improves his U17 Discus record to 38.73m at the Wrexham Final Fling!
Jordan Kelly improves his U17 Discus record with a throw of 38.35m at the Trafford AC Grand Prix on the 29th August.
Ben Lee improves his U17 800m record with a time of 1:53.41 at the England Athletics U15/U17 Championships on the 27th August.
Weedall has already put her name to 4 new records this year:
- 5th at this years Inter County XC Champs (Loughborough) - beating Jess Parsons' 7 year old record for 9th place!
- 2:27.05 for the 800m at the Cheshire Champs
- 3:50.21 for the 1200m also at Cheshire Champs
- 4:53.4 for the 1500m set at Cheshire Schools Minors Champs
On the 13th May at the Cheshire Champs, Simar Hare broke the U15 Girls Long Jump record with a jump of 5.15m - previously set in 2004!
In the Mason Trophy at the Alexander Stadium, Birmingham, Jordan Kelly threw 37.91m in the U17 Mens Discus - also coming 3rd in the event.
Ben Lee broke the U17 800m record at the Trafford Meeting on the 13th June with a time of 1:53.97.
Also at the Cheshire Champs U13 Ben Thorn has extended his Discus record to 20.36m
U17 Mens Discus: Jordan Kelly threw 37.47m at the Cheshire Champs on the 13th May
U15 Girls Javelin: Megan Evans threw 34.23m at the Trafford Open Medal Meeting on the 1st May
Records for 2016:
Ben Thorn extends the U13 Discus record by nearly 2m to 17.07m at Wrexham on the 24th Sept.
Jacob Brown reduces the club U20 400m record to 50.97 at Trafford on Tuesday 26 July.
U15 Bethan Kelly takes the Javelin record over 30m with a throw of 31.02m at the Loughborough graded meeting on the 21st July.
At the Masons Trophy on the
18th June U15 Alfie Bould ran 4:06:51 in the 1500m, shaving nearly 3
seconds off his previous record an putting him no. 1 in the Power of 10
In the same weekend U15 Cameron Duff improves the 200m record to 23.61.
tumble at the 2nd Cheshire T&F League Meeting:
- Cameron Duff improves the U15 boys 200m record to 23.7
- Ben Thorn threw 15.25m in the U13 boys Discus
- U13 Holly Weedall achieved an 800m time of 2.30.8, improving on her previous time of 2.33.95 and edging out Megan Huxley's 10year old record.
On the 24th May Alfie Bould shaved a bit more off the U15 1500 record when he ran 4:16:1 at a BMC in Tipton. However on the 4th May at the BMC in Milton Keynes he had a much better race and dragged it down to 4:09:35, moving him to No. 2 in the British rankings.
records from the Cheshire T&F Championships:
- Sarah Gibbs puts her stamp on the Senior Ladies Shot with a throw of 6.6m.
- U15 Cameron Duff further pushes his 200m record to 24.12.
- U13 Holly Weedall equals Megan Huxley's 10 year old 800m record with a run of 2.33.95.
...and sets a new 1200m record in 3.55.83.
- Megan Evans increases her U15 girls Javelin as record to 29.91m
One of the Club's longest standing records tumbles this month (May) - U15 Alfie Bould shaves 0.16s off Tom Carter's 20 year old 1500m time, recording 4.16.33!
Megan Evans pushes the U15 Javelin record out to 29.01m.
Cameron follows this up outdoors with a 200m run of 24.4s at Blackpool on 19th March, beating Jack Seddon's 7 year old record.
U15 sprinter Cameron Duff gets the year off to a good start with a 200m run of 24.29s at the Northern Athletic Indoor Championships